User Options

News

No more egg images / links please!
Hey guys, please do not post egg/dragon/etc links or images on this site anymore. We have nothing against this hobby, but it's really dominating the website, while it's actually about graphics. Thanks for your cooperation guys!!
Written by Serhat on 2013-06-24(35 comments)

bimalroy writes:
Gifts and Flowers are the wonder of celebration. No gifts no celebration. Low Cost Flowers Delivery in Brazil at the doorsteps of your dear ones through online Brazil Florist and express your intimate bond of love and admiration.

Posted on: Dec 3rd 2014, 7:10:03am

novrain62 writes:
people like myself, for instance, love egg cave and have been on GG for 7 years. other people followed suit to gain views for their critters; they VOTED AND COMMENTED ... this brought awareness to this site also. I think you could have limited it to 5 eggs in the voting comment boxes. ** there has to be thee other side of the coin ** so to speak.

Posted on: Mar 1st 2014, 8:57:41pm

otokogirai writes:
@pixeliette: There's always the off-chance that the user will come back, or might simply just be taking a hiatus. I think once you've made the account it should remain yours unless you've expressed direct consent to someone else in order for them to take it over.

Posted on: Nov 29th 2013, 2:38:44pm

hotgal333 writes:
I feel that whoever posts those spam eggs, should have some type of warning & if it keeps happening their profile should be deactivated.

Posted on: Nov 21st 2013, 5:25:43am

carmela23 writes:

Posted on: Oct 13th 2013, 3:00:54am

bubblli writes:
Yeah, thanks. Those ANNOY me. I feel like GG is only used for spamming those stupid adoptables now. Honestly, i thought this was a graphics site.

Let's make this site no1 graphics site!

Posted on: Oct 5th 2013, 2:59:13am

intradaytipscom writes:
ok

Posted on: Jul 18th 2013, 4:29:46pm

tags_aggela (moderator) writes:
Already deleted Serhat! :)

Posted on: Jul 2nd 2013, 12:21:09pm

serhat (admin) writes:
You need to give me the URL! :-)

Posted on: Jul 2nd 2013, 10:10:11am

jessynew writes:
Okay, I changed it's name to:
Mistake - Delete this please!

So that is easier to find. Thanks!

Posted on: Jul 1st 2013, 11:28:37pm

jessynew writes:
Serhat, can you delete one of my graphics? I'm afraid I accidently made the same one twice, it's called Eating Lion Wild Fattie and it's in the Animated GIFs area, yet it's not animated.

Posted on: Jul 1st 2013, 10:56:05pm

wallie987 writes:
Hehe- alright. :3 Unfortunately, now, I have to worry about my horrible glitter graphics - I keep messing up on the sparkles. :P

Posted on: Jun 27th 2013, 4:18:22pm

serhat (admin) writes:
@ pixeliette: the way it works is that deactivated accounts are still in the database so that they can be recovered. The account (and username) are only permanently deleted (and newly available) after a database cleanup, which happens only occasionally. If someone does see a username they like on an account that has been abandoned, e-mail support@glitter-graphics.com!

@ wallie987: don't worry about new egg spam happening! :-)

Posted on: Jun 27th 2013, 10:26:51am

wallie987 writes:
Well, sometimes they come back, and then you have to delete their graphics. :3

Posted on: Jun 27th 2013, 6:27:43am

pixeliette writes:
ah~ ^___^ hey, people move accounts all the time. shouldn't you delete them? because they take up the username and they're not using it. not using it ever again. if they're not using it, they shouldn't exist right. because they're not using it, it should be free~ right? RIGHT!??!!? *cough* too much *cough* coffee *cough*

Posted on: Jun 27th 2013, 5:26:05am

Add your comment

Please login or register to submit your comment.